Friday, May 26, 2006

Beef...It's What WAS For Dinner

In this age of governmental secrecy and police state mentality, this development really worries me!

As a native Texan, with a long Texan lineage, I like my beef!

However, I no longer trust my government since it has been hijack by globalist, corporate scumbags and their paid toadies in the federal government (this applies to all three branches)!

The beef industry is BIG BUSINESS in this country. It is a large part of the agricultural exports of our country.

If all cattle are going to be tracked to this degree, it tells me that the Mad Cow problem is probably far worse than we have been told.

As much as I hate it, I feel that it would be prudent now to give up beef. That is bad enough, however that means I have to give up cheese, as well!

My God, what has it come to?

First, our government can't keep us safe from being invaded by illegal immigrants, can't catch terrorist when they have good intel, but won't act on it (Able Danger and 9-11), and now the U.S. government can't keep our food supply safe.

Judging by the recent Katrina fiasco, NSA Snooping and the continual death of the Constitution and the rights it guarantees, it starts to really look like government has reached the level of total incompetency...or is their a REASON behind the ever increasing failure of government to their people.

Somebody needs to look into this Mad Cow business...and quick!

Or else Surf and Turf will become Ocean and Oink. That just doesn't have the same ring to it...does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home